GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purpose of these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter the « GTCU ») is to define and govern the terms, conditions and limits of use and access to the www.noamgroup.com website (hereinafter the « Website ») by any user (hereinafter the « User(s) »).
The purpose of the Website is to present NOAM GROUP and its establishments and to offer a reservation request service for said establishments.
The GTCU are available at all times in a special dedicated tab on the Website and can be printed for consultation purposes by using the print command in the settings of any browser. Any access to and use of the Website by the User implies unreserved acceptance of these GTCU.
NOAM GROUP reserves the right to modify these GTCU at any time and without prior notice, in particular to adapt them to changes in the Website and any applicable regulations. The User is therefore advised to refer to the latest version of the GTCU before accessing and browsing the Website.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL NOTICE
The Website is published by NOAM GROUP SAS (hereinafter referred to as « NOAM GROUP »), whose information and contact details are given below:
– Form of company: Simplified joint stock company
– Share capital: €10,000.00
– RCS number: RCS of Paris (921 152 211)
– VAT number: FR74921152211
– Registered office: 231 rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris – France
– E-mail address: email@example.com
– Host: Amazon Route 53, DNS service of Amazon Web Services, Inc – 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210 – United States
For any question or request for information concerning the Website, the User may contact NOAM GROUP at the above e-mail address.
ARTICLE 2 – ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
NOAM GROUP uses all the technical solutions at its disposal to allow permanent access and optimal navigation on the Website, without however being bound by any obligation of result.
Users expressly acknowledge and accept that access to and browsing of the Website may be suspended, limited and/or interrupted, without liability for NOAM GROUP :
– in the event of corrective maintenance, evolutionary maintenance, updates, content modifications, made necessary for the proper functioning of the Website;
– in the event of malfunctions and/or anomalies attributable to the Internet network, the connection and/or the computer equipment used by Users;
– in the event of fraudulent intrusion by any third party and/or any virus in the networks, connections and computer equipment used by the Users;
– in the event of force majeure or any other event beyond the control of NOAM GROUP;
– for any other reason and/or action deemed useful and necessary by NOAM GROUP for the proper functioning of the Website.
Users must, in all circumstances, ensure that their computer equipment, operating systems, anti-virus software and browsers used for accessing and browsing the Website are regularly maintained and updated.
ARTICLE 3 – CONTENT AND PROTECTION OF THE WEBSITE
The information, photographs, illustrations and other indications contained in the Website are provided solely for the User’s information and guidance.
Although NOAM GROUP takes the utmost care to ensure the quality and reliability of the information, photographs, illustrations and other information contained on the Website, these elements do not constitute a contractual commitment, nor do they constitute an explicit or implicit guarantee of validity, completeness, topicality and/or perfect similarity with NOAM GROUP products and services.
Hyperlinks to other websites have been expressly authorised in advance. As the links are provided for the personal convenience of Users, NOAM GROUP has no control over these websites and accepts no responsibility for them, as the websites remain the sole responsibility of their owners.
The general structure of the Website, the texts, images and photographs, data, animated or non-animated graphic elements and, more generally, all the elements that make up the Website constitute creations and works belonging exclusively to NOAM GROUP, which are likely to be protected within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code and international conventions.
This Website, as well as all of its components, may not under any circumstances be modified, reproduced, displayed, presented, distributed or used for public or commercial purposes without the express, prior and written authorisation of NOAM GROUP.
The reproduction of a page of the Website or any other element of the Website in a frame that does not belong to and/or concern NOAM GROUP, as well as the insertion of a page of the Website or any other element of the Website in the page of a site that does not belong to NOAM GROUP, is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 4 – SERVICES
The Website allows the User to :
– present the destinations and establishments offered for rental by NOAM GROUP;
– to request information from NOAM GROUP and its establishments concerning the offer, the company, the reservation or the organisation of an event;
– to subscribe to the NOAM GROUP newsletter.
The Website also allows the User to access the following services, provided by external service providers to NOAM GROUP:
– submitting an online application.
The hypertext links enabling access to the above-mentioned services are provided under the conditions defined in article 3 above.
To benefit from each of the services listed above, the User must follow the instructions appearing on the Website.
The User undertakes to provide the information requested in a complete and accurate manner. If they fail to do so, their request cannot be processed.
In any event, NOAM GROUP, its establishments and/or its external service providers may not be held liable if the service requested by the User cannot be provided due to a malfunction in accessing and/or browsing the Website, in accordance with article 2 above.
ARTICLE 5 – APPLICABLE LAW
These GTCU are governed by the provisions of French law, to the exclusion of any other foreign legislation and/or regulations, regardless of the country in which the Users are located and/or from which the Website is accessed.
Any dispute (contractual, extra-contractual, tortious) relating to these GTCU shall, in the absence of an amicable settlement, be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts designated as materially and territorially competent in application of the rules of French civil procedure.